View Single Post
Old 06-04-2004, 11:26 PM   #31
Jooji_2
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by Bridge of Clay) geez, Ann and Jooji: you're being too biased. I love Stapp to death, his voice called my attention to Creed. But he lost it... he needs to taste his medicine. But this turns to be a wake up call and Stapp can be the Stapp we know and like again. He's been living hell since weathered... Flip said he never quits his cellphone... he has a child to take care... and tons of other personal problems. Who knows the future? I don't... maybe things are happening for better things to come.

Stapp needs a well-deserved time to "understand" things.

But stopp adoring Stapp like he's some kind of God. That's what took him to this. Give him a break.

Hmmmmmm...he's been living hell since Weathered, so he need to suffer for it? Strange logic there. Actually, I think the dude "understands" alot more than anyone gives him credit for. I don't adore....I try to give everyone the same amount of respect. My respect for his former band members dipped a bit today after I read that interview. If you want biased....read it again. Sure Stapp could have responded....maybe he will someday.

I won't argue the point here with you.....we disagree. That doesn't make my point invalid. My interest in whatever Alterbridge may release takes a nose dive every time I get into one of these conversations.