View Single Post
Old 10-12-2004, 12:54 AM   #117
Ann Allusion
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: But, Ann, what if your opinions are completely ignorant? Here is a reality check for you... you do not know Stapp, Brian, Mark and Flip personally.

I have NEVER claimed to know what has exactly happened on a personal level...Michael...nor claimed that i know/knew any of the members of Creed on any level...

you ask WHAT IF my opinions are ignorant? Then i guess you better be asking that SAME question about anyone else that doesn't agree with the Majority and post their disagreements with what is being said as well...

my opinions are my own personal observations, whether they are correct or not...so be it...the point is they are observations of what shows from the public point of view...

as for judging anyone...that, is something i haven't done either...actually i really do understand that there is more than meets the eye...but that is between them and stapp...it is NOT my business or anyone elses for that matter as to what it was that was the cause of all that has come to pass....and i have said so many times.

why should my insiginificant observations bother you so much....when so many others are out there posting basically the same thing?...Want me to move on?...is that another way of telling me to "Watch My Words"?...or just "Shut Up"?

Last edited by Ann Allusion : 10-12-2004 at 02:21 AM.