View Single Post
Old 10-12-2004, 12:12 AM   #106
musiclover291
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by Gabriel) But, Ann, what if your opinions are completely ignorant? Here is a reality check for you... you do not know Stapp, Brian, Mark and Flip personally. You have no clue as to what caused the breakup of Creed except what has been spoon fed to you in the media on both sides. What you have seen in the media is about 10% of the reason of the breakup of Creed. That being said, you choose to judge these guys based on a thin sliver of facts that you have read. I'm sorry Ann, but that is ignorant to me.

That would be like me being pissed at Jennifer Lopez for breaking up with Ben Affleck. Or maybe it was the other way around? Who the hell knows and who the hell cares. Let it go and fucking move on, Ann. As I said, Creed is dead and will never play again. Take that to the bank.

I take it you think that the Alter Bridge guys are being hard on Stapp in the media? I laugh at that. Again, since you have no clue as to what really happened, you would not know how kind they are being to him. You do not know how kind management is being to him by keeping their mouths shut even after they have been slagged by him, completely unfairly, in the media. Believe me when I say that Stapp is probably ecstatic about how the interviews with Alter Bridge have gone so far. Stapp knows that things could be a million times worse. The only reason Stapp has not gone after the guys is because he knows his career would be over. And with that, my rant ends.

How do we know your comments are accurate. Of course you will say these things Mark is your brother and he is still with the same management.
At the end of the day the dirty laundry should have been keep out of the media because it hurts AB, Stapp, Management and the Record Label but at the end of the day it hurts the fans most of all. Personally I think in any break up everyone is to blame it is always two sides to story.

Last edited by Dogstar : 10-12-2004 at 12:30 AM.