View Single Post
Old 09-08-2004, 10:08 PM   #14
creedsister
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by SandMan) I was doing some reading this morning on mandala's and came across this, it reminded me of when you spoke of poverty.

"It is also suggested by the image of "Dying to Yourself" or the word "Poverty" as Phophet Mohammed had quoted "Poverty is my pride." In Sufi terminology it means that "God only remains".
The use of the word 'faqir by Shirdi Sai indicates the end of this journey."

or in my interpretation...

You just never put your possesions over God/Love..you always put God first, in all your doings, before anything material. an example Job...

another thought...the breathe of life is in every living thing, God is the all, so it is up to us when confronted with an issue to descern and help that person, animal or environment to the best of our ability.

Makes me think of the saying "We are all one, in him."
Amen sandman in this world a lot of things Are required of those serving God To each is own path and we must do what we are lead to do And Comes Before Anything Your Right This of course is a diffrent subject But I Get A Lot of static in my Life For Putting All Before God Someone said to me last week, When I Told,em Hey All My Free Time Goes To God And they said well the Lord Understands U Got To Do This And Do That And take care of this and take of that It Is Always I see That In My Life B/c He Is First Sacrafices Must Be Made Make Room For The Lord But All I See Is A LUKE WARM World in which i live, They Want Big Micrales But Not Willing To Make The Sacrafices Of The Mircales In Which They Asketh HEY FOLKS ALOT REQURIES ALOT Amen And Amen
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything