View Single Post
Old 12-11-2005, 09:53 PM   #88
Torn Daredevil
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Anyone who hasn't seen Myles live (in-person) really shouldn't dismiss him. Looking at photos or even videos is not the same. AB brings an energy to the room that Creed never did, and the obvious difference is Myles over Stapp. I have seen both 3 times. The first Creed show I saw was the best, whereas each AB show has gotten better, and this last one I went to was maybe the best show I have ever seen (up there with Weezer/Foo Fighters and Audioslave/Seether). I don't know of Myles doing "drug/drunk movements." That really makes no sense, and if you mean he stands still and doesn't move, you are completely wrong. You cite the MLB All-Star performance. That is easily their worst performance I have seen, and keep in mind all the limitations that come into play when you are being filmed and on live TV.

If I could buy tickets to an AB show for everyone who thinks they suck, or thinks Myles is a sub-par singer, I would. Unfortunately I don't have that luxury and all I can do is strongly urge you to go to a show. That is all.