View Single Post
Old 06-20-2005, 03:17 PM   #7
Ana4Stapp
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Ana4Stapp Send a message via MSN to Ana4Stapp
Quote: Of course. You don't think JPII did whatever he could? I'd like to see Jester fix all of the problems in the world. Oh, he can't? CRIMINAL!

The Pope could at least punish the abusers!And I dont recall saying JP II was a criminal.I didnt say that.

Quote: You are righ,t it could be. If people followed the Church's teachings, it WOULD be.
If the Church gives orientation instead of claim condom it's a sin.Actually you
can teach something to a person giving her only orientation, not only forbiding things to her. It's not teaching.

Quote: No it isn't. The Church is not saying "You must have Sex but you can't protect yourself." The Church proescribes abstinence, which, by the way, is the only way to be sure you are not goign to contract a sexually trasnmitted disease.

Abstinence? We are in the 21 century!Let's face it!

Quote: A sin is breaking God's law. It is the recklessness and unaccountabiltiy of the current population which causes such things as people living on the streets begging. Not the moral disciplines of the Church, which, if followed by everyone would get those people off the streets.

But it's definitely a sin. Of course Church is not the only one part responsible for it. In true all of us are.

Quote: Yes it is a sin to use a condom. There are not only other ways of avoiding AIDS but BETTER ways.

What are they? Tell me!

Quote: Depends on what you mean. Does someone who murders have no Faith? Not necessarily. You can have all the Faith in the world, but as the Bible says, and the Church teaches, "Faith with works is dead
".

You cant compare a person who uses a condom to another who is a murderer.

Quote: If you can't stand children losing their lives, why do you endorse the secular view which causes it?

Actually, I'm endorsing the right to the people to live. Im not insulting Church or the catholic people. I only think Church needs to a better job in the poor countries, specially in Africa. I mean Catholic Church and of course all the other religions have to open their eyes to this catastrophe caused by AIDS.

Quote: liek the reference but I simply cannot understand your point of view.
[ I knew you'd get it!
Well, this is my point of view. I'm so sorry you can't understand it! Really!
Look at the stars
Look at the stars, falling down,
And I wonder where, did I go wrong.

"I know a girl (Gio )
She puts the color inside of my world"

Girls become lovers who turn into mothers
So mothers be good to your daughters too

Last edited by Ana4Stapp : 06-20-2005 at 03:33 PM.