View Single Post
Old 10-11-2004, 11:25 AM   #79
johellion
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by BobbyMcGee) Ummm not to burst your bubble but I heard from a very good source that they have gotten rid of the mini vans and a certain person was seen getting off of a tour bus?!?

And as far at the first album doing very well........umm you'd better look again at the stats. They are not exactly setting the world on fire.

And it's all about the music? Sorry but yeah right!

Bobby...I AM A GOOD SOURCE...that infomation about the mini vans was written on the 12th of September. Things do change...I am sure the tight quarters, and the long drives proved to be uncomfortable, and they chose to use a bus....SO WHAT!!! It's not like they can't afford it!!!

The album is doing just fine....as the touring continues, and the word is spread, the sells will improve.Sweetie ...their are people out there that don't even know Creed has split up!!!! I talk to people everyday that don't know this, so as far as their first album...its doing fine!!! I am sure it would be nice if they would exceed Creed with their success, but if it doesn't happen, it's no big deal!!! They have been their already!!! They are having fun, love what they are doing, and earning a living!!! The Big Money is not made by album sells....it is made by touring anyway!!! This IS A NEW BAND!!! "setting the World on fire" that has already happened....if they don't t his time so what!!! YUP!!! It's about the music!!!

Alterbridge is a very good band with great talent!!! Now...I am not gonna argue with ya'll on here....I am damn near 50, and I WILL let people know if there is wrong info in here, and if I know it is wrong I will correct it, and if I state my opinion, that is what it is...like it or not, and if I put new info in here that I know is true...if you don't like it , don't read it!!!

Have a nice day
jo