View Single Post
Old 01-29-2010, 10:46 PM   #2
Buried And Gone
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Has Full Circle even gone gold yet?

Is there a reason other than it was Creed for it to sell 2-3 million copies? Bands only sell that much with many radio hits. Full Circle has had no radio hits and very little promotion. I think the album will sell between 600-700 thousand copies by the time its done. I think its currently at the 300,000 range right now. Sure Taylor Swift and Lady Gaga are selling lots of albums. But great bands like Shinedown, Nickelback, Breaking Benjamin, Three Days Grace and Theory Of A Deadman are selling in the 1-3 million range. Wind - Up records sucks and have no idea how to market an album especially not a comeback album. They only have 2 big bands on their roster which are Creed and Evanessance and both their last albums greatly underperformed with Seether and 12 Stones also seeing poor album sales. Creed should sign with Roadrunner or Hollywood. They know how to Market an album. Hell Alice In Chains new album out performed Full Circle and Creed was far more succesfull than alice in chains. How did that happen? Shame because Full Circle is a really good album.