Thread: BW on VH1
View Single Post
Old 08-07-2005, 11:45 AM   #39
uncertaindrumer
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by Tremontixriffs) Hey I am not saying that Myles Kennedy is not talented, he is but I just think that Stapp is a better fit with that band...I respect your opinon, there are alot of songs on AB'S cd that I think show potential, my favorite is metalingus. There is just something about kennedy's voice that gets under my skin, I dont know what it is. I love and have been a hug admirer of Marks work , he's probably one of the best guitarist I have seen growing up and ranks up there with Eddie van Halen, he may even be better by the time he is older, who knows...I am not going topost anymore anti- alter bridge posts...sorry guys, I just feel the way I do, but I love the awesome shredding on this past album, I just wish they will improve with the next cd, hopefully they will put out another kick ass cd.

You sound an amazing amount like Johhnynips... its almost freaky.

Myles probably gets under your skin because you're not a big Rock n' Roll fan. If you were, you'd be used to tenors. That is what rock n' roll was during its heyday. Too bad it died.