Thread: BW on VH1
View Single Post
Old 08-06-2005, 01:52 AM   #31
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by Tremontixriffs) Good call CTfan....I'd say if one day remains were sung by stapp it would have been a huge hit.

That's some funny shit. I'm sorry, but there is no way on earth that Stapp could hit the notes in AB's songs, especially in a song like Find the Real. He also doesn't have the power Myles has, either. As someone else said, you can prefer one over the other (frankly, I enjoy both), but technically speaking, Myles is head and shoulders above Stapp.

Quote: I also think that Uncertain has got some balls insinuating that anyone with a opinion different than his shows ignorance of rock knowlege.I am a huge fan of rock, I love all rock music and in reading a lot of uncertains former posts I laugh, especially one about the Doors not being one of the alltime best Bands. The doors were awesome in their day, I guess he forgot about robby kreger Or morrison. I have followed rock from the time i was six until now, Yeah there are a lot of bands that come and go but Creed set the bar for other artists with their fan drawing concerts, great songs and huge allegance of fans worldwide. For him to say that some fly by night replacement , kennedy is better, buddy you obviously are ignorant when it comes to rock...achoo, I think I must be damn allergic to something...Total ignorance..lol
There were plenty of bands that set the bar for drawing fans way before Creed, the Grateful Dead for one, Pearl Jam for another, Metallica, the list goes on. Metallica is still selling out stadiums. Creed's shows, by the end of the Weathered tour, were drawing half to three-quarter full arenas.