View Single Post
Old 09-30-2006, 03:43 PM   #6
Lunar Shadow
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: I found this interesting.

Quote: (Originally Posted by Canuckfish) I don't define law, I ask whether you believe universal, abstract, invariant laws exist, prescriptive, or descriptive.

No twisting of words. Are the laws, material or abstract?

That's right, they are prescribed by God. Now, do you believe that they exist. If not, of course morality is arbitrary and NOTHING is absolutely wrong.

I'm sorry you feel that way, but am not surprised. Your presuppositions do not allow you to evaluate anything in a way that would support the existence of God. A person who wants to be their own God, will never admit that a real God exists.

Thanks for posting this link 'Chris', and thanks for visiting the site and offering your opinions Lunar.

Mind you I did not expound last ngiht in my opost tro show every little place where your logic if flawed but I took it over to another board I frequent and told them to have at it. so if you are interested in reading what they have to say knock yourself out. http://www.ex-christian.net/index.php?showtopic=12103

don't pretend to know me or my story based on one post of mine you have read you make the assumption that I have never believed in the invisible sky daddy (at least thats what your post conveys) you have no I dea of where I have been in my life to rest at the conclusions that I am currently at