View Single Post
Old 03-02-2004, 09:39 PM   #79
creedsister
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by american_bad_a$) the only real mention of the sins of man, was by satan, in the first scene when he was saying to jesus, "do you really think that one man can take onb the full burden of sins?"

but i mean, no where in the movie did it talk about the depravity of man, or his need for a savior. it didn't say, "if you don't believe in christ, you are going to hell" or anything like that.

i know why he had to die, i just didn't get it from the movie. even chuck swindol didn't think the movie answered the question "why?"

does that make more sense?
Why? For morones Like u And me my friend.............It wasnt the nails that nails that kept him there It Was...LOVE that nailed him to that cross WE DID IT!!!!! he asked of us Love each other the way i have loved you....
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything