View Single Post
Old 01-12-2004, 03:06 AM   #111
Sincirr
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via ICQ to Sincirr Send a message via MSN to Sincirr Send a message via Skype to Sincirr
I'm new to this thread. I was blown away by the support U guys have been given, GeeK 2004!

I wish I had that when I was cuttin'...then again, we choose not to let anyone know, and I hid them under a sort of GnR scarf wrapped around my wrist. Had them all the way up my arm. Hated myself entirely...the cutting took away heaps of the emotions. Out with the blood came the pain.

There were alot of built up reasons why I did it. Physical and verbal abuse over many many years, including being bullied. Not good when U get home and get the same!

I look back on it now and cannot believe I did it. I look at my wrist and cannot even fathom cutting it now. Still got the scars........"U C my wrist, I know your pain".

There's a difference between cutting and being suicidal. Make sure U assess the difference within yourself, cos one of them can be fatal. We dont' want that 4 U.

The most important thing for you is to know without a shadow of doubt that U R loved. Also to know the integral reason U R here. Your unique and special qualitites. U R here 4 a reason. Even though U dont go to Church, I pray that God will reveal that 2 U and help U heal. He did 4 me...gee this was hard to write!

Blessings.
D

ROCK HARD!!!