View Single Post
Old 07-26-2007, 10:29 AM   #16
GregS
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Where everybody is????

Quote: (Originally Posted by RMadd) Yeah. I guess most people still active here tend to prefer AB over Stapp (or both...), but there's likely some AB fans out there who weren't Creed fans in the first place. And hopefully Blackbird will convert many more.

Truth be told, I'd like it if ABRocks came back. If there could somehow be one site under two domain names, that'd be sweet. You know, have the same exact content, but like Creedfeed would stay with the same appearance; ABRocks would have the old design Steve gave it, and maybe move some things around so it gives priority to AB (just have Stapp & Creed stuff as footnotes at the very bottom or something). That way, we wouldn't lose any of our posts or games, etc. It'd be kind of like starting over, but people already on here wouldn't have to pick and choose between posting at ABRocks or CF.

Yeah that would be a good idea.
Steve said a few months ago that ABRocks would become active earlier in the year but still nothing. I miss it, I actually joined ABRocks before Creedfeed.