Thread: Vagina Teeth
View Single Post
Old 06-14-2005, 03:36 PM   #5
creedsister
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by aussiecreeder) this is the weirdest invention i think i've ever seen. it is very, very sad if women think they have to go such lengths to protect themselves.
yes it is bizare that i will give you im what if some poor guy got bitten with one by mistake or something i know some chicks that would just use it for fun haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa come to think of it som dudes would do ... not that i would be interested but this is an interesting topic VAGINA TEETH..almost sounds like a name d i named my first grunge band and before we could come up with a name Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa That Genration Was Over And then we did,nt know where were going
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything