Thread: Random Thoughts
View Single Post
Old 04-22-2008, 07:48 AM   #8561
Sincirr
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via ICQ to Sincirr Send a message via MSN to Sincirr Send a message via Skype to Sincirr
Re: Random Thoughts

The difference from last night to today is staggering!

Was going driving, yep I am getting my driving licence now....I know I'm old, but whatever...anyways I went with mum for the first time. She was SCREAMING at me and I was distracted by that as I was trying to keep her calm at an intersection, and I fricken went up the kerb!!!!!!!! As I was coming off the kerb I bust the tyre.

BUT ITS NOT OVER YET!!!

I had to get the car to somewhere safe and out of the way, so I starts driving it up the road to somewhere I could park and mum was going, STOP THE CAR STOP THE CAR! So I stopped and then she screamed, YOU CANT PARK HERE!!!!! I was like...um, you told me to fucking STOP????!!!!!

Then another car drove past us but the passenger just HAD to yell out his window smuggly, "You'll never get your P's" (after driving test, you get a provisional licence where you can drive alone without a trainer, with a slower speed limit to a full licence.)

So I just let him drive off, put it behind me, ignored the screaming moron that was sitting next to me, and drove down the road a couple more meters to where I could drive into a small parking spot that was safe for everyone. We got the auto club kinda guys to come out and change the tyre and check the car and the car was fine but I was so upset that I vowed never to drive again...especially not with HER!!!!!

Fuck I'm humiliated and upset right now.

ROCK HARD!!!

Last edited by Sincirr : 04-22-2008 at 07:50 AM.