View Single Post
Old 10-15-2004, 12:27 PM   #11
Ann Allusion
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: Looking at this objectively, no where did Michael bash Stapp in his post from The Pit. He simply stated that what Stapp said wasn't true. That's not a bash, that's posting his opinion/fact regarding the issue.

he gave his opinion, i gave mine...just as you are giving yours, steve...but nowhere did i say he was bashing stapp...those are your words...not mine.

Quote: Also this Creed Greatest Hits album has nothing to do with Stapp's solo career? You made it seem from this paragrah that it does have to do with his solo career, or at least the info Stapp gave from his interview that it does.

Possibly, it could be taken as you chose to..then again, those are your words, not mine...as i see it, stapp is out there supporting the Creed Greatest Hits album that is coming out, and making himself visiable for his upcoming solo album release.

Quote: Also, the fans ARE NOT getting the DVD they have been hoping for. This DVD will contain music videos and live performances of individual songs. I think everyone has been waiting for a live concert DVD, which is what we were "supposed" to get way back from the Weathered tour.

as i said...what people are getting now..may not be what they expected...but then again...you never know what may be in the planning stage...do we?...

Last edited by Ann Allusion : 10-15-2004 at 12:43 PM.