View Single Post
Old 11-09-2005, 09:23 PM   #132
Mrprophetman
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by The Lithium) No man, I think that was the doctors and Stapp's decision. Don't blame Hanson or AB for what the doctor did or Stapp hitting the wall or his mistakes or whatever. The man always had a decision. He could have canceled the tour. In the end you can't blame in on anyone but yourself. If you create your own prison - you are the only one who can get out it!

I've read interviews where Tremonti stated how disappointed he was when they had to cancel shows. I'm saying Hanson knew as well as the other members of Creed what was going on. They just wanted that tour to go on as long as it possibly could, so they could keep that money rolling in. Didn't matter that it might possibly end Stapp's career. The fact that Stapp did like he was told, by whoever's job it was to tell him what to do, only to have his bandmates stab him in the back after the band broke up, speaks volumes to me about what kind of people they are. But hey, that's just my opinion. I'm sure you won't agree.

I hope Mark Tremonti never breaks a finger or anything that would affect his ability to play. He might find out what its like to have people you thought of like your family turn on him.