View Single Post
Old 08-24-2003, 12:01 PM   #72
njcreedite
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: Originally posted by Simone
I met Scott Stapp and Steve Karas V.P. of Wind-up. So whatever linda said about Scott is not true he is very socialable. I was working on a show @ NBC and across the hall is The Jay Leno Show where he will B' performing later. I asked if he wanted 2 watch a taping of the show and he said o.k. Scott and Steve came in and I was telling them about the show and after that we started talking. I mean we talked as if we knew each other 4 awhile and we exchange numbers.  So linda quit saying that about some1 U' never even met or know not every1 is like your husband. REMEBER NEVER JUDGE A BOOK BY ITS COVER, THE BEST PARTS R' ON THE N'SIDE!!!

Simone, this should be under my thread on Scott's behavior
not here....why did you reply here???

Did you read my post????
What did I say that was mean??? Didn't I state that my husband was the same way??? I happen to love my husband, and yes...I know not everyone is the same way. My husband is very social when you meet him....it's just that he doesn't enjoy being around a lot of people ALL the time. He also likes one on ones better than groups, but he's confident and fine in all situations. It's just a matter of preference. By the way, my husband happens to be highly intelligent. It's a trait that tends to go along with being "less social". You know....Einstein was "less social". John Lennon was "less social"....some of the brightest and most creative people are.....so NO!!!!! It wasn't a slam or bash of Scott. There is nothing WRONG with being less social. I didn't say he hates people....just that he might not need to be around them as much as others. Some people NEED to be around people (I know I do) all the time, others do not. Some enjoy chit chat and small talk (like me) other's don't (like my husband). There's nothing wrong with that...it's just the way people are. I'm sorry you read something negative in my message. It certainly wasn't ment that way. I was trying to be helpful and give people another option when wondering why Scott doesn't do as many meet and greets etc...as Mark and Flip. I've also stated on other threads...that he needs to do some Physical Theraphy stuff before and after each show...so this could also be why he doesn't show up for the meet and greets. In other words....I was trying to give the guy a break. Nope, never met him. Never said I KNEW what he was like. I'm also not trying to say he's just like my husband. I was just giving an observation. So.....back off.
We were both singers. Chris Cornell The first time we played he came to this little club and he told me that it was really good and he was thankful that I was there and that I was who I was, or something really nice, but the whole time he was saying this, he didn't realize but he was standing under a black light, and his teeth were glowing and his eyes were glowing. I remember it as my first conversation with Satan ..."