View Single Post
Old 08-23-2003, 08:30 AM   #62
Julbright
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: Originally posted by StappStalker
Hey same here.We are not stalkers but simply people who enjoy listening to what this person has to say and find out that we all relate to him in some way.You know what kind of freaks me out when I think about Stapp I hear a Creed song o the radio or on TV and I have a gut feeling that I will meet him.
(Despite my username on this board I am not a stalker)

Geesh - that totally freaks me out too. Yesterday I was having this little internal struggle with myself all day because I kept thinking "AM I weird ? Is it normal to be this convicted that I will meet him someday? " I got myself a little too stressed out about it so I made my husband take me to a movie !

I go back to my earlier thing - it shouldn't creep us out because it is a natural progression. Think of all those folks who go to CreedFeedFest - why do they go? To meet the people they talk to on here in person. We all do that - it just changes things because he is a celebrity so the # of people who want to meet him are like a million instead of ten.
I laid beside you I'm not worthy
This jaded man's not who I am
I touched the flame and I've been burned
All I need's a second chance
Give me eyes of a child
And teach this man to relearn love
RELEARN LOVE _ SCOTT STAPP

When shadows paint the scenes where spotlights used to fall...I will be there for you Scottie