View Single Post
Old 08-03-2003, 10:00 PM   #22
s.floridagirl
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Name: Michelle
Sex: Female
Fave Movies: Joy Luck Club, Titanic, The Usual Suspects, Chocolat, and Steel Magnolias

Fave TV Shows: Frasier, Sopranos, SNL, Will and Grace

Fave Sport:Football, baseball, hockey, and basketball

Current Stuff:
Happily married for 7 years. We have three beautiful little girls Julia,3/12, Kristin21/2, and Elizabeth, 3 months. I guess you can say, we've been busy. I don't work at the hospital anymore. Im also a stay at home mom. I do miss my job sometimes but the kids are definetly more important! Just bought property in Orlando and will hopefuly start building soon. So excited! I hate Boca Raton. Soooo Stuffy!! I call it plasticville. Nobody's body parts are their own.I love being with my girlfriends and I have 4 older sisters who are my best friends. Family is big for me . Love to shop yet my hubby isn't too happy about that part! Been going to the gym lately . trying to shed the last 9 pounds of "baby"fat! Just sprained my ankle so, i"m kinda on hold now. When I fell and went down, So did my newborn. Right on the wood floor. Not a good thing. Shes ok though. It's been rough over here lately. Gotta keep on truckin !!!!!