Thread: Daily Bread
View Single Post
Old 08-27-2005, 02:46 PM   #739
creedsister
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Praise The Lord!!! For He Is Good

Unto Thee I Lift Mine Eyes To The Heavens Behold The Eyes Of Serveants Look Unto The Hand Of Their Masters And As The Eyes Of A Maiden Unto The Hand Of Her Mistress So Our Eyes Wait Upon The Lord Our God Untill That He Have Mercy Upon Us Have Mercy Upon Us O Lord For We Are Exceedingly Filled With Contempt Filled With Scoring Of Those That Are At Ease And With Contempt Of The Proud Praise Ye The Lord Praise The Lord O My Soul While I Live Will I Prasie The Lord I Will Sing Praises Unto My God While I Have Any Being Put Not Your Trust In Princes Nor In The Son Of Man In Whom There Is No Help His Breath Goeth Forth He Returneth To His Earth In That Very Day His Thoughts Perish Happy Is He That Hath The God Of Jacob For His Help Whose Hope Is In The Lord His God Which Made Heaven And Earth The Sea And All Therin Is Which Keepeth Truth Forever ,
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything