View Single Post
Old 11-16-2005, 11:53 AM   #32
Steve
Administrator
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Steve Send a message via MSN to Steve
Quote: (Originally Posted by IamFilthy) Don't believe everything you read,... no matter what the majority. As far as I'm concerned Tremonti and Flip stabbed Scott in the back. Granted, Creed was having their problems but Mark and Flip are the ones that gave up on Creed,...Scott WAS and IS diehard Creed untill the end. I believe they could have worked out their problems, eventually, with some time off. Stapp and Mark had been friends since high school and went on this wild rollercoaster ride that was Creed together from the begining. Stapp was having his own personal problems on the Weathered tour and after,..and to have your two best friends abandon you when he probably needed them most makes them pricks in my book. Thats why I feel no matter how great of a guitarist Mark is, in the end AB will never become as successful as Stapp solo. Karma has a way of working these things out.

Hrmm, Stapp has said in an interview that Creed was over after Human Clay. So how does that make him "diehard Creed" if he himself says its over before it actually was? Sounds like Stapp gave up as well... hrmm...

The things that I've loved the things that I've lost
The things I've held sacred that I've dropped
I won't lie no more you can bet
I don't want to learn what I'll need to forget
- Audioslave, "Doesn't Remind Me"