View Single Post
Old 02-10-2004, 10:35 AM   #27
Sincirr
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via ICQ to Sincirr Send a message via MSN to Sincirr Send a message via Skype to Sincirr
Personally, if I went through it, I would find it so hard, mainly because I would be concerned as to what it would do to the child if I had to tell them that they were concieved from a rape. From the accounts told by some women that have been in that situation, its so devistating!

As a Christian, I firmly believe that abortion means killing someone, cos of Jeremiah 1, and I will leave the rest of the bible stuff up to aba$, but being in the situation of being raped, oh man! I dont know what on earth I would do! There's emotions involved that a man could never understand. Especially concerning having a remnant of that man growing inside of her, U know? It's so hard!

Many women have said that they didnt want to bear a child to a rapist and have to look in his/her eyes and see him every day. That's understandable.

Also : I know this is gonna sound bad, but people have their own choices to make in abortion as a whole. Now I dont know if U have heard of the coathanger stories of backyard abortions and stuff, but though I don't agree with abortion, perhaps for those who are on a different journey in life and dont mind, it may be better that it is done in a more professional way?

ROCK HARD!!!