View Single Post
Old 09-15-2004, 02:10 PM   #8
Light is Life
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by Sincirr) My concern here is that there is an air of superiority.

"Verily, verily, I say unto you, If a man keep my saying, he shall never see death.
Then said the Jews unto him, Now we know that thou hast a devil. Abraham is dead, and the prophets; and thou sayest, If a man keep my saying, he shall never taste of death.
Art thou greater than our father Abraham, which is dead? and the prophets are dead: whom makest thou thyself? "

John 8:51-53

I believe in the superiority of the truth.
I have learnt to love the truth, and then the truth loved me. The superiority you see belongs to God and not me. When have I exalted myself here?

Jesus was the truth made flesh. He could speak the truth as the truth. I speak what I hear and see as a simple man. The pharisees saw two "superiorities" in Jesus, he claimed to be the truth and speak the truth.

If I'm hearing and seeing things that are not the truth, well one day I'll find the right answers because I'm sure that I'm not the truth, differently from what happens in most religions.

Anyway, if Jesus, being the truth and speaking only the truth, taught how one could test if his words were true or not why wouldn't I?

"If any man will do his will, he shall know of the doctrine, whether it be of God, or whether I speak of myself. "
John 7:17

Do you believe in Jesus?
I don't. I can't do the works he did.
That's why I tried to believe more and I'll always will.

"Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father. "
John 14:12

Quote: (Originally Posted by Sincirr) Be very careful eh. Whether we like it or not, those that attend denominations of Christ, are our brothers and sisters, and the WORD OF GOD says that the eye cant say to the hand, "I dont need you", and I might add that nor can the hand say to the eye, "you dont need me". And I might add, that Jesus died for and loves them!

We are a body, as the word says; And we all have something to offer each other!!!! And if the Spirit is truly in us, we will be convicted of this fact.

I believe in true unity, unity through truth and love, and not unity through same religion. I don't despise anyone, the fact is that I see everyone despising the truth and the love of God.

I don't have all gifts, I'll never have, so I neither believe that I'm God nor have I the body of Christ as my god. I don't need me, and I don't need any other sinner like me. I need God only.

If anyone wants to be my brother, just love me and then I'm going to have him truly as my brother, but if someone says to me "I'm your brother because you need me", no this one I don't need as my brother. All the darkness of the religious mentality I despise.

Again I say that I choose to "Fight the fight alone when the world is full of victims".