View Single Post
Old 03-06-2004, 03:38 AM   #51
Lechium
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
When you invade another country you ALWAYS kill innocent civillians in process... that's a fact, it had alwasy been that way and will alwasy be like that... check out history, so dont tell me that this country is so special that they didnt kill any inocent civilians in Iraq. There are alwasy accidents, but dont think that familys of people who die in these accidents feel any better knowing that there was no real intention to kill these people.

Also about those who shot first... you know when another country's amy is invading your city saying that they're in charge here now, many people will take up the arms, but I guess when American amy invades that is called liberation, and when non-Americans defend they are 'evil doers'. Come on people, invasion is invasion, no matter what offical reason is, no matter which country commences it.

P.S. about 'you have to learn more about this country'... hmmm Vietnam... ummmm village of My Lai... if I'm not mistaken American troops had slaughtered dozen of innocent civillians there for no reason and Nixon had pardoned officer who commenced that slaughter afterwards... look I like this country but its no saint, just like any other one.