View Single Post
Old 01-24-2009, 01:26 PM   #11
Sakizopa
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Ever heard "Red Cross" from Charlie Parker?

Uups - so many answers. Thank you brothers.

Well, my "Soleiah" is one of my compositions, a platonic-classizistic reflection about "West-Östlicher Divan" (Goethe, Daniel Barenboim). The horns in the beginning are calling and asking some kind of "Can You Take Me Higher?" vertically, because the horns in theirs c-dur-prelude are standing alone to bless the sky for lifes´ earth. The horns also represent the okzident.
After the third pause strings responding the horns, and the strings are put in moll to embrass the blessings of the horns from the horizontal sky.
Strings are emphasized from the oriental move at the okzident (horns).

Horns and Strings working together as a platonic relationship, as lovers.

Another composition of mine is a dedication at Charlie Parker and John Coltrane with bass and saxophone. I still have to work it out, because I am just a nonstudied musician and learning from hearing, I have to put my emphasizes for their music all-in more than Texas-Hold´em!

On the other hand, I love the philosophy given in StarTrek Next Generation. "Darmok" represents a metaphorical language of understanding behaviour as an art of language, to understand others way life of theirs thinking art.

Thank you for your repostings, metalchris25 and Sincirr.

---

Becoming aquaintance with ornithology, I have been an ornithologist about birds of preys in the 80ths. To stand up at 5 o´clock in the morning till 9 o´clock in the evening, I watched the peregrine falcon and I was the one who ´s found out that the peregrine falcon is a dawn active one. I studied all behaviours of all birds around me as well in this time, and this was the time, I became aquaintance with god in the nature.

Birds were coming at me even when I wasn´t at theirs and birds were singing when I heared classizism in Beethoven to conspell as fluting out of my mind.

However, some musicians are like scientists, and Charlie Parker is like Wassilij Kandinsky for the science of art. Metaphysical language.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Blaulilamilan.jpg (59.3 KB, 275 views)

Last edited by Sakizopa : 02-07-2009 at 02:45 PM.