View Single Post
Old 02-19-2004, 04:04 PM   #5
luvscott4ever
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by SCOTTSMYMAN) Karen Thank you soo much for the info!!!!

Getting ready to buy my tickets for the Holmdel show!! WOOOOHOOOOO!!!!! Can't wait till May 1 !!! Got four more people coming with me! I'm gonna have a great time, I can FEEL IT!!

You know you are a A Perfect Circle fan when your daughter is watching SponbeBob and he says "perfect circle" and you look up at the TV going "Where?"

(I seriously did this!!)

LMAO Kris!! That sounds like something I would do!! You are sooo going to enjoy the show!! I'm going to the show in NY and NJ with Kerri!! I'm sooo pumped, I can't stand it!! Just got the official word from her today, so I'm online now to get my plane tix for Philly and Vegas! I sooo can't wait for April!! Although I'll be lucky to live that long...See, my kid isn't liking me a whole lot these day, I'm going to see APC (twice) and she's not...They are like her favorite band, besides Tool....You see, she's a Maynard freak, just like us!! And she's the one who got me started on all this new rock n roll music, so she feels like I'm dissing her by going without her..I do feel real bad, but not enough to not go!! I love Maynard just as much as she does!! And it's not like she hasn't seen them b4, we went to 3 shows last year and she's seen Tool twice and I haven't sooo, this is my payback!!

I'll give you everything I am, And still fall short of what you've done for me..Creed (what I would say to Creed, if given a chance)

Is she not right? Is she insane?..(They must be singing about me!! lol) Disturbed