Thread: Abortion
View Single Post
Old 10-07-2002, 01:05 PM   #89
allison
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: Originally posted by Lady Valkyrie
Ok people I want to say that this debate has indeed... as some predicted... turned very ugly. Someone... I don't know who because they were deleted... sent me a PM and said some very nasty horrible things to me. The said in regards to abortion... How else would I feed my family... didn't Jesus dine on fetus at the last supper? And then someone... maybe this same person, went to my guestbook in my diary and put 2 pages worth of private messages calling me fat, ugly and a really nasty degrading word which I won't mention here. I just want to let this person know, if the person of the PM and my guestbook are one in the same, if they are reading this... that I have your IP # I will be reporting you... that's the advantage of owing a guestbook... you can know people's IP's even though they remain nameless. Whoever you are... I will be praying for you. From this moment on if you absolutely disagree with me that is fine... but don't make it a personal thing. I will not be participating in this thread any longer. My opinion stands strong on this subject.

Lady V, I got a nasty pm too, probably from the same person as you. The subject said "Re: Cussing", and it was a deleted user. They called me a cunt, and I forget what else they said. They sent it a few minutes after midnight (ET) on Sun. Shoot, I wish I had a guestbook so I could figure out who it was and nail them. I doubt it was any of the regular posters though.

No, Marcos, thank YOU!