View Single Post
Old 02-11-2004, 04:27 PM   #29
multifast1
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by Jooji_2) It never occurs to you that what you are seeing may not be at all what it seems? As far as the enamored remark.....man, I've heard that so many times from so many male posters....I really don't think I assumed all that wrong.

If we are supposed to "love the music and not the musician", then why are we both here, you stating your personal dislike of Stapp and my asking why?

Gawd that is such a double standard! You take the liberty of ASSUMING what I meant because of previous experiences in your life.. but I have no right to assume what Stapp is like as a person based on several things I have seen, heard, and read... unbelievable. And I've never said I know for a fact he's a jerk, it's just my impression.. and that of thousands of others for that matter.

I was only quoting something that's in the siggy of a moderator of this board and explaining how its conceivable that I like the band but not all the individual members.. comprende? If you can love the music AND the musician, more power to you.. but don't be upset if someone else who loves the music thinks less of that musician than you.. Doesn't make them any less of a fan than you... or does it?