View Single Post
Old 02-11-2004, 04:09 PM   #27
multifast1
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by Jooji_2) Alot of men seem to use that phrase "enamored". It kinda comes across as a way to discount the views of the opposite sex.....that attitude of.....you only like the dude cause you fantasize about him romantically. I'm a fan of the band, all three members....I won't count Marshall...I never liked him...but if you want to talk about obnoxious look at him. How can you be a fan, but not be a fan of all the members? I've listened to interviews, read the articles, seen concerts, and sorry, but I've never gotten the bad boy, arrogant, asshole, obnoxious vibe from the man. Maybe since I'm a woman that doesn't count? Cause I'm so "enamored"?

But that's just my "unenamored" opinion.

Thanks for assuming what I meant and taking liberty with the meaning of what I meant.. In no way did I implied the term "enamored" to mean that. In fact I'd consider myself "enamored" with Tremonti and Flip.. and I'm a guy. I know many of the people on this board (as well as some of Creed's biggest fans) are guys.. Sorry you jumped to that conclusion.

As for how I can be a fan of the band and not all the members... OMG! To quote a moderator of this board "Love the music, not the musicians".. I have and always will consider the band Creed as one of my all time favorite groups.. because of their music. Like I've said before, I've met Tremonti, Flip, and Bret in person and was incredibly impressed with them and have never seen anything to make me think otherwise of them in public. Stapp on the otherhand, although I think he's got an incredible voice, great lyricist, and awesome stage presence... I've never met him personally and can only go on what I've seen at concerts, on TV and in articles... The sum of all that for me has been negative. Doesn't change my opinion of him as a performer or of the band's music. Does that make sense?