View Single Post
Old 02-11-2004, 03:58 PM   #25
Jooji_2
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Enamored......lol

Quote: (Originally Posted by multifast1) In fact, you might consider the idea that someone who is enamored with Stapp would have more of a biased view (or at least equally biased) of how he acted compared to a non-Stapp fan or a casual watcher of the show.

Alot of men seem to use that phrase "enamored". It kinda comes across as a way to discount the views of the opposite sex.....that attitude of.....you only like the dude cause you fantasize about him romantically. I'm a fan of the band, all three members....I won't count Marshall...I never liked him...but if you want to talk about obnoxious look at him. How can you be a fan, but not be a fan of all the members? I've listened to interviews, read the articles, seen concerts, and sorry, but I've never gotten the bad boy, arrogant, asshole, obnoxious vibe from the man. Maybe since I'm a woman that doesn't count? Cause I'm so "enamored"?

As for his reasons to be out and about doing the movie premieres and grammy parties.....if you were planning to put out a solo CD in the next 10 months....wouldn't you be doing the same thing? Hey people....I'm still here...this is what I'm doing....being creative....hope everyone will buy my CD...it will be out at the end of the year. But people even fault him for doing that.....he's trying to "grab" the attention....hell yeah....that's what publicity is.....making sure people know who you are and what you do. What do people think the music "business" is?

If Tremonti was smart, his band would have a name already....and people would know what the hell the singer's name is, and he would be doing the same things that Stapp is doing. Don't fault Stapp for doing what he knows he has to do to try to make his efforts pay off and be successful. If he were as self-loving as everyone thinks he is, he'd be sitting on his ass in Orlando, expecting everyone would just go out and buy anything he puts out there.

But that's just my "unenamored" opinion.