View Single Post
Old 11-08-2003, 08:01 PM   #44
CreedKevin397
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Honestly, it doesn't matter to me what Stapp does. However, I hope he realizes what he's doing to his fan base. I think some of you might take my side on this. I think that Creed, given their size and popularity, have probably the single worst fan club/program of any band. Seriously, think of someone with Creed's popularity who has a worse connection with their fans. I mean, since Weathered was released we havent had much interaction with the band at all. No behind the scenes info, no new material, no promised DVD, nothing. To be perfectly honest with you, Stapp comes off as a selfish fuck, whether he realizes it or not. Acting would just to that image because its more neglection towards Creeds fan, unless they plan to do something about that (i'm highly doubting it). I guess I just wish they would put some effort into giving us fans something new because we are very loyale to them, and the band really isn't to us. I'm trying not to single out Stapp and refer to the band, but Tremonti is actually very nice towards the fans and I think if it was up to him he would release some shit and be cool about it..and Flip, well you know, he isnt much for the limelight. I just think Creed isn't gonna last much longer because even as a really big fan, I feel like they could care less about us, ya know? When the new album comes out that will be about 3 years without any new material and really not much communication towards us in an overall sense. All of you who want to argue that he makes a great connection with the fans live, dont even argue with me, because thats not what i mean. i mean that they dont give us anything as fans but an occasional album and a good live show, which has had its ups and downs as well.

So, if he wants to act and more farther away from the fans, then whatever. We'll see where that takes Creed. Personally I feel they need to make a way better connection with us. They would so much more fans and they are probably losing many; I know i'm growing pretty frustrated with it.