View Single Post
Old 01-14-2005, 01:20 PM   #13
Ann Allusion
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: Had I removed a review from Bridge of Clay, for example, you wouldn't be here questioning why it was removed.

Steve, if BOC had posted something that was removed and i wondered WHY, if i noticed it was gone, i would have asked just the same as i did in this case...and just as i would in any other case no matter who posted it...especially if i found nothing more than an expression of ones experience in it...not liking something, and being vocal about it does not mean that you have no right to express those opinions.

As for your feeling that this thread is childish, Flutter Girl...you are correct, i could have PM'd Steve...but instead i chose to make it a public forum...in doing so, i realized that i opened myself up to the same descrimination as the person who wrote the origional review in question...that's what happens when someone chooses not to follow the herd.

You also said:

Quote: Its no different than if someone who didnt like Stapp went to a concert, came onto the board, and posted a 'review', saying he was off-key, off-beat, horrible voice, ugly, and oh, btw, they didnt like the concert

sorry...but this made me laugh...i've seen such things said about him, and nothing was done, because it was stapp...altho, they weren't in a concert review column...but such words have been used....and i bet if you looked you could find the posts...

As for your remark about consequences...for every action there is a reaction...i agree...but eventually reaction dissapates...but it looks like some people will never let that happen.

Quote: One of his is that he will always be remembered as comitting these mistakes.

Quote: If AB, or just Tremonti or anyone else displays the same behavior, I would lose respect for them as well.

Well then, i hope with all my heart that "AB, or just Tremonti" NEVER fall off the pedistle you have placed them on. Just like stapp...the rest of the guys have made mistakes too...nobody is perfect...and they ALL deserve that understanding...whether you agree with them or not, or whether you like their music or not.

But i digress...this is not the topic that was brought here for discussion...