View Single Post
Old 06-14-2003, 04:03 PM   #748
JenRN
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
I really had a dream about the sound asylum room last night! It was damn good to! I dreamed I was there on a tour by myself and I was talking to one of the employees and we sat at the bar and had some drinks, he said they were having a "private session" for members of local bands to view the Hard Rock Vault. I was invited to come. So I went back to my hotel and showered and changed, I got back there and they had the place roped off and those who have the tickets in thier car windows were allowed in the parking lot. So I hung out with the local guys from some band and we talked about our interests in "popular bands" and I shared my love for Creed with them. They said they never met any of the guys but heard lots of nice things about Mark. So as the party closed I asked the owners if i could go in the Sound Asylum room, he said "sure" but close the door when you leave we are closing up! So I went in there turned off the lights and plopped on the leather couch and played the music. I had a glass of wine with me and I just layed there for awhile. I was so realaxed I feel asleep. I opened my eyes and heard somone come in the room I could not tell who it was so I asked them and they said "Oh sorry I did not realize anyone was here" As the person got closer I recognized it as SCOTT!!! He stated he was there to drop off some things from the tour for a new display. We started to chat and talk and he went over to the bar and grabbed a beer. We went back into the Sound Asylum room and chillled out on the couch. We talked for hours and just layed there and watched the screens. I said "well I must be going" (what was I crazy) and he said nothing and grabbed my hand, he began to stroke my face and said "your eyes they are so cool they are translucent, I have never seen ones so beautiful before" I of course melted "things" took off from there. We ended up staying the night and made love on the leather furniture all night long! And he took me home the next morning to his house, we started to "date" from that point! I ended up living with him and we moved to the coast where I got pregnant and had twin girls Then my alarm clock went off It was just getting good too! Man I hate alarm clocks!

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"