Thread: Daily Bread
View Single Post
Old 05-29-2009, 08:58 PM   #2601
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Daily Bread ~its Not Easy To Balance Two Truths

PRAISE JESUS , There are Few Sciptures THAT Helps You Reconize ONE WAY ONE TRUTH ONE LIFE, JESUS, wants His People To Know Him BECAUSE A And 1 And There Is No In Betweens HE IS OUR ONLY HELP in all things I posted on this not to long ago and i will again, MATT 4>4 MAN, Shall Not Live By Bread Alone But EVERY WORD THAT PROCEEDS FROM THE MOUTH OF GOD, And This Was Of Course At The Time After 40 day and 40 night fast AND THE DESTROYER Came Before Him And He Was Hungery And He Was At Thirst For Food Water AND MOST IMPORTANLY That Every Word That Proceeds FROM THE MOUTH OF GOD JESUS Said, THAT HE COULD BE DELIVERED AT ANY TIME AND BY HIS FATHER Why He Would send More Than 12 Legions Of Angels Everybody Is There With Him IF THEY ARE WITH HIM PRAISE JESUS He Said If I Was To Be Saved THEN WHO WOULD FUIFILL THE WORD OF GOD Who Would Had Saved Us SO THE STRUGGLES AND TRIALS We Are Going Through today ITS JESUS OVERCOMING US And Make Us Strong TO THE WILL Of God Is Complete In Our Lifes rather its a promise a vison or a Minstiry THE WORD TELLS Us These Things Shall Be Trialed BY Fire GLORY TO GOD or the greatest Longing To Do More For Others Or 711 In I Dont Know PARIS Just Whatever WE HAVE TO HOLD ON TO JESUS, PRAYING Binding Our Advasiries That Come To Rob Still And Destroy AND Ya,lls That Dude Come Hungery HE Just Wanna Rob You And Suck Your Will To Live IN JESUS NAME BLESSINGS STRENGETH PEACE AND JOY