View Single Post
Old 10-17-2005, 01:21 PM   #102
johellion
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by Trimontana) Myles is 35. Myles doesnt drink alcohol, Myles doesnt smoke, Myles hides to the tour bus straight away to rest when he finishes signing and taking pics with the fans after the gigs. Plus Myles is in a great shape for his age. I dont think Myles and Scott have anything in common. Myles looks after him and his voice and Stappy doesnt..full stop.

You are right Trimontana...Myles does take very good care of himself. Plus Myles had voice lessons, and knows how to sing correctly without straining his vocal cords. When Creed started, I had talked to Scott, and he was saying his throat was hurting after a show. He had never had voice lessons. I told him he needed to do that. I think he did, but the damage had been done.Knowing how to sing correctly, makes a BIG difference!! I can tell the major changes in Scotts voice over the years!!! He would have to do retake after retake when in the studio cutting albums to get that high note just right!!

Yes, and I believe Britney and Ashley use that studio equipment all the time to enhance their voice,.... but I think they can use that equipment when singing live too!!