View Single Post
Old 03-09-2004, 08:22 PM   #82
SMACKxxxCREED
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by WeatheredWoman) Hmmm... do they show and train horses in the Marines?? Didn't know that I was wondering... 'cause that's your occupation according to your profile.

Apart from that this is a very interesting thread to read for me... I'm not done with it though! I have to give my compliments to Dogstar on her first post in this thread.. I so totally agree with you on that:

I also agree with Lechium and Tremonti_Fed on their first reactions... that's exactly how I see it! As I say I didn't read all the posts yet...

Showing horses is more of a hobby...and yes in a way it is a second job.
I have been involved with horses since a was very little...Just because I did not list my occupation as a Major in the Marines was my choice....I choose to leave my Rank on the Base I do not expect you to understand that but I am not the only Marine who feels this way...It is just a personal choice....and working with my horses and fixing my barn keeps me from going bonkers it really helps keep my mind off of things.

Well I Guess She Closed Her Eyes And Just Imagined Everything's Alright But She Could Not Hide Her Tears Cause They Were Sent To Wash Away Those Years