Thread: Cross pic
View Single Post
Old 01-23-2004, 09:54 AM   #26
Sincirr
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via ICQ to Sincirr Send a message via MSN to Sincirr Send a message via Skype to Sincirr
Quote: (Originally Posted by creedsister) i know some people love to be hated lech is one of theme give me an hour with this guy and i promise you i would set him straight hes just very anoying here if you get me i deal with whole bunch Guys just like theme the churchs wont keep Em So i get em what a treat LOL
The churches wont keep em so U get them? What do U do? Message me if U want or something, I'm intrigued.

Ahhhh. Concerning Lechium, I recon he has helped me understand my faith more. I'm serious! Cos when we have these debates and he hammers God and the bible, I get in there and read more and learn more and become more established in my faith. So far he has done nothing but good.

Perhaps he seems like a cold ice pick that keeps hammering away at us, but I recon, shock horror, that we are like a big marble slab and God is using him to chisel away at the slab to make it his perfect sculpture. lol!!!! Call me strange, lol, everyone else does!

ROCK HARD!!!