View Single Post
Old 03-22-2009, 09:18 AM   #8
Sakizopa
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Joy Division - DISORDER

Quote: (Originally Posted by eusebioCBR) I've been meaning to see this for a couple of years now and I'm finally going to watch "Control" tonight. I just installed a new surround system so it should sound pretty amazing. Anyway I didn't want to watch this movie until I had the audio to do Joy Divsions music justice.
Personally I think that the poems of Ian Curtis should have been discussed in their inner meaning, in hermeneutic ways nowadays.

The ontological poems of Ian Curtis and his extravagant style to take them on stage was not punk, but lessons for punks and existential philosophists. He could have been as an honored professor of lyrics in philosophy!
This is my main idea of my pictures soul: before I set any foot into a room for the outer world, I should have noticed to shut this door silently as being invisible for others around me [SoleiŽAh]. Because the main idea should have been understood: combinations between the books Kandinsky and Vico ["Liber metaphysicus"] in their aristotelian artworks.

My "Soleiah" http://www.brucknerfreunde.at/bilder/mv02.mp3

Last edited by Sakizopa : 03-22-2009 at 09:30 AM.