View Single Post
Old 06-09-2005, 02:56 PM   #5
creedsister
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
The Boy Has A Question

Lets Be Nice... I Like You Hanging Around your question was a good one feel free at anytime to pm me if you have any more questions on such topics i love,em So maybe we can learn from each other ...EVEN THE DAY EVIL WAS CREATED FOR HIMSELF 1 Col FOR BY HIM WERE ALL THINGS CREATED... AND HE IS BEFORE ALL THINGS AND BY HIM DOES ALL THINGS CONSIST yes even evil Now Im Safe Here And I Would Be Not Be Sharing These Things With My Dear Sweet Aunt Nelly ...Lets Not Be Shocked Of Such Questions But Lets Try To Be A Perfect Season And Grace With Our Fellow Brothers And Sisters EVIL AND THE GOOD SUFFERING PAIN AND AGONEY KILLING WARS Why Does God Let These Things Happen ...THERE IS NO GOOD WITHOUT EVIL Bot Of Theme Go Hand And Hand You Cant Have One without the other ...One Side Will Praise God While The Other Side Questions Others Will Hate God While Others Will Love Him Others Will Always Search Him And Yet Never Find Him . Its All Very Confusing But The Best Awsner I Can Give You My FRIEND IS STILL THE SAME As What They All Say JESUS JESUS SAID I,AM IN THE TRUTH THE WAY AND IN THE LIGHT NO MAN CAN REACH GOD EXCEPT THROUGH ME , The Only Man Who Ever Walked My Friend WHO QUESTIONED THESE THINGS, BUT IT WAS HE THAT OVERCAME THE WORLD And Has To Keys To Life And Death In Him Is Light There Is No Darkness Sometimes All You Gotta Do Is Ask Him That Question He Will Anwser You And Not Go Around The Bush About Like It LIKE MAN Does FOR THE darkness OF Jesus Is BETTER IS BRIGHTER Than The Light Of Any Man PEACE BE WITH YOU , Ya ANARCHY MUTHA YOU
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything