View Single Post
Old 02-10-2004, 04:38 PM   #104
RMadd
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by FEREZ1) MY insults have only come as a result of being unneccessarily attacked by those who disagree. I never said it was fact, i just gave an opinion. If i dont like stapp, i wont sit and say how much i love him. Your hostility to me right from the start was uncalled for. If you read my original post you will find no insults to fellow creed fans, just a short opinion from myself. Th response was hurtful, i meant no disrespect to anyone, i wanted your opinions on the STAPP ISSUE!! Responding with things like die, or get lost is not an opinion on the content of my post. You all took it personally and attacked me as a person because you thought i was an idiot. Re-read my first post again! Did it warrant the torrent of abuse that came my way?
Let's see here, you came to a site used by fans of the band, and bashed one of the members (the most visible member, nonetheless) in one of your very first posts. Then you make ignorant comments about the UK cleaning up our messes (see my previous post). Why are we not allowed to be hostile towards you and your opinion, eh? You're hostile towards those of us who think you're full of shit b/c you claim we're attacking you. But aren't you doing the same, attacking us and something we hold dear to ourselves (namely, that Scott isn't an arrogant, egotistical bastard, etc.). Plus, as I've seen, many of your "facts" are actually quite unfactual. In response to your final question quoted above, yes!