View Single Post
Old 10-27-2006, 10:21 PM   #938
HeavensOnFire
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Post a Picture of yourself Thread

Quote: (Originally Posted by bilal) ^ this is so beautiful...... do i see hulk!! in green ........ i am sure this picture must be very precious to you
YES, He Da Precioussssssss that was a kodack momeant But This Child Is Unlike Any Other, Hes The Hulk The Termanatier Jeaun Claude Van Dam ALL ROLLED In TO ONE, HAAAAAAAAA And Can Leave One DOWN To One Last Breath Im Not Kidding Al Though one of mine is not much better, There Way Or The Highway And They Expect Surprises Everyday They Want There Reward For Evil da goodness they just misunderstood thats all ONLY we can love,em HAAAAAAAA so help me its the truth You Need A Sitter unless someones dying they will soon find a quick excuse real fast talking does no good reasoning does no good punshiment and what is that time out does no good the only thing they do respond to is YOUR Last Lung Of Breathe and your blood pressure rising and then comes the chest pains ...and after you have tried all these methods one still over rules you gotta go ape SH**IT than they sit their ass down