View Single Post
Old 04-09-2006, 05:01 PM   #68
Lunar Shadow
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Atheism growing in America

Quote: (Originally Posted by SecretWeapon) Ok, changing the context of the word after it's been used is pathetic.
You know full well what I meant, so by saying what you said makes you
sound like a kindergardener.

I do not believe that life was created by the random assortment of
chemicals (in a theoretical "soup") in just the right position, and
was magicaly brought to life by some unknown energy source,
(a hypothesis which can't {or hasn't} been reproduced, so we
haven't proved that it's even possible) and then bettered itself over
millions of years by a theoretical phenomena called macroevolution. So now I, a human being sitting in this room is related to the grass in my front lawn.
And then you attack my faith.

maybe you should learn what a whord means before you knock it. true I subscribe the the "soup theory" wich is a form of Abiogenesis but your belief in an invisable sky daddy aslo calls for a belief in Abiogenesis.......

Besides your display of the knowlage on the subject (lack there of to be exact) shows on how fraking ignorant you really are you have bought the christian pulpit spin on all of this hook line and sinker and you have no idea between truth in the thoery and a hole in your head

I don't even really have to challenge your claim on the "Soup abiogenesis" or macroevolution (wich is a made up word from the fudie right BTW) because you don't even know what they are HAHAHAHA HAHA! and all this time I thought you were faking and bulding staw men HAHAHAHAHAHA but the truth is you really have no freaking clue