View Single Post
Old 11-10-2005, 01:25 AM   #1
emissarygtrist
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Is it possible?????

This may sound crazy to everyone, but has anyone cosidered this. We all know it took forever!!!!! for the Stapp CD to come out. Is it possible that half way through the recording there were second thoughts??? Originaly the Tea party was playing, the song Relearn Love was realeased and, I hate to say it, but it flopped. When Stapp went on the "Late Late Show" he said that his album was gonna b kinda like Zep and the Doors but make your speakers jump..... Well, from what I've heard that isn't exacly what I make of it, it is awesome but not in that way. Now Gone Blind is the backing band.

So...... is it possible that after the release of "Relean Love" (which to me sounds like no other song I've heard on "The Great Divide" women singing, slide guitar etc.) that Wind-Up, Stapp, someone... Regrouped and decided to take the album in a different direction.

One final fector: Possibly when Stapps and the labed realized that Creed was never getting back together they then decided to make Stapps (no longer just a side project) a more sellable modern rock cd.

What do u guys think??????