Thread: Hello Again
View Single Post
Old 12-30-2010, 07:43 PM   #4
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Hello Again

Quote: (Originally Posted by Faithwalker012) Thank you. Yes, it's good to see you as well. Unfortunately, Satan and life has been kind of putting me through the wringer. But, I'm still here and I'm still kicking back, and trying to look to God for direction.

Jason
welcome home jason brother, its a struggle all over, my friend your not the only one, the reason be, PRAISE JESUS HIS ELECT CAN,T BE DECIVED, For We Are One And Cant Be DIVDED, West will Always Meet East, the north and the south always be in turmoil, your north and south, so you stand in the midst of negoations and conflicts, But I Will Pray For Ya, AND PEACE AND COMFORT THE MIND, PEACE BE WITH YOU IN THE NAMES THATS ABOVE ALL OTHER NAMES IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS, .We Have Talked About Divson and there be 2 if there be 2 raptures The First Divison Has Passed Us, Rapture Could Taketh Place At Any Given Time, And Of Course We Know Some Of Us Cant Fly Away Yet, We Are All Tied To Relativity CELESTICLE Untity To Warfare, thats why my friend, that these things better spoken over the internet and then by phone or face to face, because with those things becomes a great HENDERING, GOD is Calling His Servants And Warriors To Remain Strong, From Those Who Our In MILITARY, And Those, WHICH PRAISE JESUS Hold The Other Weapon, THE WORD OF GOD, that of course brother would be your divison, some of us, at times dont have time to get caught up, when we reach that place of the open word Of God For Some Its Easier Than Others, but i make sure, everybody gets, their meat it due season, my brother, I HAVE FAITH IN YOU, My Brother, Take It Easy, And Keep Your Thoughts In The WATERS THAT BE SURE AND PEACE WILL BE WITH YOU, And Avoid The Massive Of Confusion And Rat Race, In The Nations They Bringeth Forth Much Confusion,