View Single Post
Old 05-21-2004, 07:14 AM   #8
aussiecreeder
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by Jez) Well, Mark sure didn't exhibit any diplomacy earlier in the year when 'just anyone' was listening.

I was reading an article earlier today where the former members of GnR were talking about how great it was to work with Scott Weilland in whatever the band is they're in now...saying that his drug problems were no big deal compared to working with the kind of jerk that Axl was, and all I could think was "what assholes"

to be fair to Slash and the boys I think they have being quite diplomatic throughout the whole thing. They have being quite reserved and that one article you read doesn't show how they have tried to be diplomatic and try to talk about the future, rather then the past. Really Axl stuffed up them around no end so he doesn't really deserve the respect anyway.

Back to Alter Bridge i've heard so many things of what happened at that infamous meet and greet that i have no idea what to believe, and if mark did sprout that does surprise me. we don't know what was happening behind the scenes though, perhaps there was a good reason. simply we don't know......
Didn’t have a life.
Didn’t have a life.
But surely saved one.
Alright, now it’s time for us to let you go.

Tool
Wings for Marie