View Single Post
Old 03-13-2004, 12:10 AM   #5
jjluvscreed
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
inkgirl28

Quote: (Originally Posted by creedsister) hehe Im not Im From Sweet home Ala, Were The skys Are So Blue Been To Pa before Didnt Like it much To many hills~~Well i cant speak for other dudes here But Creed Will Always Rock!!!!To Me Inky Hey Ur user name Puts in mind of one of the names of the pacman Ghosts. Sorry it was just in my head
hi, im from memphis tn and i agree that creed rocks!!!!! i never get enough of them! the radio stat ions here dont play enough of them here . if they do, its always late at nite and you cant crank them up unless you live in the woods!.i have to fight with my oldest son about who gets to listen to whos favorite song and how loud i can crank it up!!!! his taste is different from mine. if and when i do get a chance, i wear their songs up!!!!!!!! i absolutely love their music ! to me it says alot about what ive been through for the last 23yrs of my life! their music has alot to offer you if you really listen to it carefully! thanks for listening to what i have to say ! jjluvscreed