Thread: Inspired
View Single Post
Old 01-23-2004, 10:46 AM   #18
creedsister
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Sincirr your story really Blessed me I luv the spider thing Gods youve Got An inclined Ear~~God sometimes uses the tiny things that most people would look over to confirm Something big~~Cor tells us about these things~~it was the first Scripture i posted here~~But this Friend Of yours Sincirr Puts Me in Mind Of myself~Alot And it also Puts me in mind of this scripture~~MY JESUS CAME TO SAVE THAT WHICH WAS LOST~~i dont have time to look up the chapter or verse And i know how importan that is Really but this is my problem I can quote}}just about any scripture from any topic of life it just comes out but were there at in the bible B/c i never did read it in life to know were there at~~so if im lead to something by spirt or just read it i write it down~~the scripture there i think is in john some were}}}GOD BLESS Sincirr GREAT STORY}}
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything