View Single Post
Old 01-21-2005, 12:48 AM   #29
tremonti4life04
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to tremonti4life04 Send a message via Yahoo to tremonti4life04
Well, I tend to think of it like this. Who did the other 2 members of creed rally around, Mark. Take that how you will, but don't you think they would have some loose ends to tie up with scott if it were tremonti's fault, or the things that tremonti said arent true? I always liked stapp, but i always thought there was some other agenda to him besides what he shows to the public. Hell, don't you think at least Bret Hestla would have stayed closer to stapp, where's his story? I would love to hear an unbias approach to the inside of creed. And i think Hestla would be a great person to interview. Stapp is going to tell you one thing, tremonti is going to tell you another, its the way music works, they are competing for popularity. I, on one had, tend to believe tremonti, i got to meet him and the other members of alter bridge, and they seemed like genuine, humble people. I never met stapp, but the only time i saw him live, he was acting like an asshole, in my eyes anyway. I walked away from that concert really not remembering anything noteworthy except that stapp swore a lot, and i got to stand right in front of tremonti. I'm not saying i think stapp is a bad person, maybe things are blown out of proportion. But, at the same time, dont you think that phillips and hestla would have at least stayed with stapp? Why would Tea Party get rid of stapp, he was their damn ticket to the big show! It all leads back to something weird on stapps part, but i'll stop here because im not taking heat for stapp bashing anymore.